backloggery now playing

backloggery now playing
now playing on the backlog

Friday 5 July 2013

Epic conclusion to the story. If a little bit of a cliffhanger. The progress of hardware again allowed the progress of the game engine and combat in this entry was much slicker and faster. Sadly, as a result, the platforming was made almost face-eatingly difficult at times due to the static camera angles. There was again, a lot of retreading of environments in this game again and at points it felt like it was being padded artificially. But I didn't mind because it was just so awesome through and through. Glad to have this series done and still don't know why I put it off for so long....might have been because I got stuck so much in the original Soul Reaver I thought it would prove tiresome. How wrong I was. Epic music, epic story and all around awesome. Hope they revive this series like some of the rumours I have been hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment